About the Program:
Aseer introduces its visitors to another level of beauty, with its divine weather that artists sang about and made their inspiration, for what it contains of historical depth.
Our Aseer trail program gives you the chance to:
- Meet new friends with the same interests
- Camp in local farms
- Reach the highest summit in Saudi Arabia at the height of 3000m.
- Go on an outdoor walk between the clouds that helps to clear the mind and calm the nerves.
- Discover the charming Aseer islands (Kodomble/semar)
- Enjoy varies sea activities in the turquoise water, like (swimming/snorkeling/sailing)
- Discover the varies kinds of migratory birds (Seagulls/Falcons)
- Try the traditional food and meet the local community
||AlSoudah Mt – Aseer islands
| Required level of fitness:
| Type of trail:
||Mountain – Sea
|The airport of arrival and departure:
| Best age to contribute with our trips:
||3-days , 2-nights.
||Camping – Hotels
Adventurers will be gathering at Abha Airport at 17:00 to have a briefing and get to know the guides Afterwards we will be heading with our 4x4s to the campsite where we will be enjoying dinner, bonfire, and camping between mountains.
Adventurers will wake up at 05:00am enjoy breakfast together and get ready for their summit push. Adventurers will start Aqabat AlQuroun trail that will hold a distance of 7KM up to the summit. Throughout their hike adventurers will enjoy passing through aromatic trees, delicious Barshumi to taste, wildlife animals, and most importantly magical misty clouds. Upon reaching the summit. adventurers will enjoy moments of silence in the arms of nature and photos with the most breathtaking views. Adventurers will afterwards head to enjoy a local lunch meal then head to the hotel to check in, have dinner, and enjoy some restful sleep.
Adventurers will wake up to have breakfast at 03:00am, and then head to the port, the way to the port takes almost 2 hours. Adventurers will sail to explore Aseer islands (Samar – Kudumbol) to enjoy swimming and snorkeling. After exploring the islands adventurers will head to the hotel, checkout, and head to Abha. Farewell in Abha will be at 17:30.
There may be a change in the table for any reasons beyond our control.