Masarat Adventure Club
Terms and Conditions
(Terms and Conditions of Participation with Masarat Adventure Club)
Masarat Adventure Club, a Tour Operator Specialized in Mapping and Organizing Expeditions (Hereinafter referred to as “Masarat”)
Masarat is a Saudi Company registered with the Ministry of Commerce, CR No. 1010557256
Masarat is approved by the Ministry of Tourism under License No. 73102167
“Masarat Adventure Club” is the brand on which Masarat’s products and services are marketed. We in Masarat Adventure Club apply safety requirements in our trips and we are keen to provide the best possible level of organization as part of our goals, whereas safety and quality represent our first principle. Our trips are preceded by preparations for all the details of the trip and are carried out in direct coordination with local and foreign government agencies when necessary, and with a well-equipped field team.
These terms and conditions specify all the terms of the mechanism for using Masarat Platform, whereas your use of the Platform shall be deemed a complete acceptance of all of these terms and conditions, and if you do not agree therewith or any part thereof, you shall refrain from using the Platform.
- The Platform
Masarat Platform is an e-Platform owned by Masarat Adventure Club (“Masarat”). The Platform aims to provide services for organizing domestic and international tourism trips through many different packages by providing the best level of organization and applying the highest safety standards.
- The Platform Parties
- Masarat: means “Masarat Adventure Club”, which is the owner of the Platform.
- The Client: Each and every natural or legal person in its capacity as he’s the user/service applicant who applied for one of the Platform’s services.
- The Authorized Person: Each and every legal person authorized by the Client to use the Platform.
- Registration on the Platform
- To benefit from Masarat services, it is required to register on the Platform via masaratclub.com
- Among the data required upon registration: (Full Name – ID No. – Date of Birth – Proof of Payment – Emergency Phone Number).
- Having completed the requirements for the registration process on the Platform and having attached the required documents, and as soon as the Client and/or the user’s name and password have been obtained, each client shall be deemed liable for maintaining the confidentiality of this data and not sharing the same with third parties.
- Using the services by the Client/ Authorized Person through the Platform shall be conducted legally and for legitimate purposes only as per the Platform’s terms and conditions published on the website.
- Using the Platform
- The Client shall, before using any of the services available on the Platform, review and abide by all the terms and conditions published on Masarat’s website, whereas these terms, conditions, policies, and the registration form on the Platform shall be deemed an integral part of these terms and conditions and complementary thereof.
- The Client shall notify Masarat directly of any unlawful use of the Platform by the authorized person or third parties, including without limitation, cases of suspicion and suspicion in the event that the account is hacked and used without permission or prior approval.
- The Client shall inform Masarat immediately when making any change to the data that was previously provided when requesting registration in the Platform, whereas Masarat shall not bear any damages resulting from the Client’s delay in reporting that change or any illegal operations of non-reporting.
- The Client shall be bound by Masarat’s entitlement, whenever necessary, to delete, stop, suspend, amend, or unregister, or deactivate any request on the Platform without any liability upon Masarat, provided that this does not affect any existing requests with paid fees.
- The Client shall be obliged that requesting any of the services through the Platform does not imply acceptance, commitment or obligation by Masarat to provide the service.
- The Client shall be obliged that any links, references or advertisements to any other links or websites do not mean and do not represent any kind of approval or confirmation by Masarat on the contents thereof, and in this regard Masarat shall not be deemed liable for the opinions, ideas, views, statements and information presented therein.
- Trip Policy
- The Client shall adhere to the behavior and morals that express the values, principles and identity of society, including the prevailing customs, traditions and culture as per the relevant laws and regulations in each country.
- When appearing in a public place, the Client shall wear decent clothes, that do not contain images, immoral phrases, or political slogans, and anything that may offend Public Decency.
- The Client declares that he is fully aware of all types of risks associated with the trips, regardless of their type or risk, and the Client alone bears all the liabilities involved, and he also exempts Masarat, its employees and contractors from any resulting material or moral claims.
- The Client declares that he has the necessary physical fitness before registering in any program according to the circumstances of each trip separately, so the Client shall disclose to Masarat any health, illness, or psychological conditions or any other circumstances that may hinder the course of any trip, whereas Masarat reserves the right to exclude the Client without refunding any amounts, and the Client shall then bear any other fees.
- During the trip, the Client warrants full compliance with the directions of the leader or his representative during the trip, whereas these directives are binding and final, and in the event that these directives are not fully or partially implemented, Masarat/the tour leader or his representative may exclude the Client and leave the site without refunding any money. Furthermore, the Client shall then be deemed liable for any other fees.
- The Client shall provide and wear the equipment and clothes required for the trip, whereas Masarat shall not be deemed liable for providing the same to the Clients, and Masarat disclaims its legal liability for what may result from not providing or wearing the same.
- Restricted Access
Masarat may restrict the Client’s access to some or all of the services on the Platform at its absolute discretion, and the Client shall also refrain from using the Platform in any way that causes or may cause harm or impair the availability or ability to enter or use the Platform illegally, unlawfully, fraudulently or harmfully or related to any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity, in addition to refraining from reproducing, storing, hosting, transmitting, sending, using, publishing or distributing any materials that contain or are related to any spyware or computer virus, trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, or any malicious or harmful programs.
- To use the services on the Platform, the Client shall pay the prescribed fees for each service for the benefit of Masarat, provided that these fees do not include, without limitation, VAT and other fees that may be imposed by the competent authorities.
- Masarat may amend or add any fees for any of the services, whether they are for existing or new services, features or advantages, in the future, and these amendments and additions shall be deemed effective and binding.
- The Client warrants that the trip fee does not include photography/video clips and other related services.
- Platform Ownership
- All intellectual property rights related to the Platform, including; programming codes, matrices, equations, coding, designs, photographs, videos, databases, user interfaces, control panels, symbols, trademarks and templates are properties of Masarat, and Masarat is only entitled to use and invest it according to its absolute discretion. The Client is not entitled to share or send any materials, pictures or data in any way from the Platform without obtaining the written consent of Masarat.
- Masarat shall be deemed the sole owner of the Platform with all its components and contents, and obtains all rights related to the right of ownership, and it alone bears all liabilities arising from this capacity. The Client or his representative or authorized person may not use the Platform or any part thereof other than for the purposes intended.
- Without prejudice to the Client’s rights related to their intellectual property and their right to protect their privacy, all data entered into the Platform including names, addresses, personal and official data are the property of Masarat and the information that Masarat collects before, during or after providing services is kept completely confidential, however it is permissible to provide this information whenever there is an official request from a regulatory or supervisory authority or based on a court ruling, and Masarat may build databases of various purposes and issue reports and statistics and exploit the same as Masarat deems fit, including using the same for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Without prejudice to the Client’s rights, for example without limitation, photographing landscapes and museums, he may not photograph third parties or publish such photos without obtaining a written or an electronic approval from Masarat, and in all cases Masarat disclaims its liability towards any lawsuit or liability incurred thereby in case of violating any of the relevant laws while Masarat retains its statutory rights by referring to the offender.
- Masarat may use the photographs/video clips that are taken for the Client during the trip in the manner and form that Masarat deems appropriate or for the purpose of advertising and marketing and for any other commercial purpose and publish the same through Masarat’s accounts on the website and social media accounts, and these materials are taken by Masarat/ the trip leader or one of its employees, which materials belong to Masarat, unless Masarat /the leader is notified that the Client does not want to be included in photographs/video clips, or the same published before the start of the trip.
- Limitations of Liability
- Masarat shall exert the necessary effort and diligence to manage the technical risks that may affect the functioning and performance of the operations related to the Platform, and Masarat also bears liability for errors that result from the default, negligence or infringement of its employees. However, at the same time, Masarat disclaims its liability for any interruption or non-availability of the Platform services due to circumstances beyond Masarat’s control as a result of failure to connect to the network or due to force majeure and the resulting natural disasters, wars, or regulatory or supervisory restrictions, for example, without limitation, and in all cases, the liability of Masarat shall not exceed (10%) of the value of the damage proven by a final and decisive court ruling.
- Services are provided as is and on the basis of their availability on the Platform. Whereas, Masarat denies providing any guarantees of any kind, whether explicit or implicit, and is not committed to any liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage to the extent permitted under the laws and regulations in the event of any defect of any kind in the services / the Platform or failure to access the same in the required form.
- The Client warrants that Masarat partially or completely disclaims its liability for any delay, cancellation, change or failure to provide any of the programs, trips or services related thereto or by a third party due to force majeure or emergency circumstances or because of bad weather conditions and what is approved by the competent authorities.
- The Client warrants that Masarat disclaims all or partial liability for all risks associated with the trips in which the Client takes part, whether they are inside or outside the KSA territory, whether such risks are political, social or economic.
- The Client warrants that Masarat disclaims its liability, in part or in full, for any delay, cancellation, change, or default related to the Client’s reservations with third parties, for example, without limitation, airlines. The Client may not refer to Masarat to request the refund of the trip fee if he is unable to go on the trip.
- General Provisions
- The Client warrants that he may not assign, delegate or transfer any of the programs or tourist trips to any third party without obtaining a written or electronic approval from Masarat.
- The Client warrants that in the event of a violation of any clause, condition or provision contained in these terms and conditions, or in the event that Masarat knows any misconduct or misbehavior regardless of its nature, Masarat may in this case prevent him from using any services that Masarat provides through the Platform without compensation or participation in upcoming trips.
- The Client warrants that all the information and documents that he submitted to Masarat or uploaded through the Platform are correct and not misleading information, and he alone bears full liability in case of violating the same before the competent authorities.
- The Client rrants that he is aware of and committed to the AML/CFT laws and regulations in Saudi Arabia and is committed to what is stated therein.
The Client shall be obliged that Masarat may make an amendment to any of the services, terms and conditions, or the policy of using the Platform at any time, whereas these amendments shall be effective and binding immediately upon their publication on the Platform, and in all cases if the Client continues to use the Platform after the publication of the amendments, this shall be deemed an approval thereby of its content.
- Applicable Law
These terms and conditions are subjected to the laws and regulations enforceable in Saudi Arabia, and in the event that any dispute arises regarding the interpretation or application of its provisions, the dispute shall be resolved amicably. Failing which, the dispute shall be referred to the competent judicial authority in Riyadh city.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy on Domestic Trips (within Saudi Arabia)
- In case of request to cancel the reservation 14 days or more before the trip date, Masarat maintains the full amount as a balance in favor of the Client to be used within a maximum period of a calendar year, or the amount is returned after deducting 10% as an administrative fee, so that the amount is refunded to the Client’s account registered with Masarat during 20 working days from the date of receiving the request.
- In case of request to cancel the reservation before the date of the trip during a period between 7 days to 14 days, Masarat shall retain 50% of the trip value, and the remaining amount shall be returned to the Client’s account within 20 working days from the receiving date of the request, so that the amount is returned to the Client’s account registered with Masarat within 20 working days from the date of receiving the request.
- In case of request to cancel the reservation before the date of the trip within a period between 72 hours and 7 days, Masarat shall retain 50% of the trip value, and the remaining amount shall be kept as a balance in favor of the Client to be used during a period not exceeding one calendar year.
- In case of the reservation is requested to be canceled less than 72 hours before the date of the trip, Masarat shall retain the value of the full amount without compensation or replacement of the program.
- In case of the Client requests to replace himself with another Client without canceling the trip, then 10% of the trip value shall be paid as an administrative fee in addition to any other fees, if any.
- The Client warrants that if he requests canceling the trip according to the above-mentioned cases, he may not refund the amount paid, replace himself with another Client, or replace the program.
- The Client warrants that Masarat may cancel/amend/replace the trip or program for any reason, and Masarat’s liability in the event of cancellation is limited to returning the amount paid to the Client’s account within 20 working days without any compensation, and Masarat disclaims its liability for any sums paid by the Client as a result.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy on International Trips (outside The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
- In the case of a request to cancel the reservation 30 days or more before the date of the trip, Masarat maintains the value of the entire amount as a balance in favor of the Client to be used within a maximum period of a calendar year, or the amount is returned after deducting 10% as an administrative fee, so that the amount is returned to the registered Client’s account at Masarat within 20 working days from the date of receiving the request.
- In case of request to cancel the reservation before the date of the trip during a period between 21 days to 29 days, Masarat shall retain 50% of the trip value, and the remaining amount shall be returned to the Client’s account within 20 working days from the date of the request arrival, so that the amount is returned to the Client’s account registered with Masarat within 20 working days from the date of receiving the request.
- In case of request to cancel the reservation before the date of the trip within a period between 14 hours to 20 days, Masarat shall retain 50% of the trip value, and the remaining amount shall be kept as a balance in favor of the Client to be used during a period not exceeding one calendar year.
- In case of request to cancel the reservation less than 14 days before the date of the trip, Masarat shall retain the value of the full amount without compensation or replacement of the program.
- In case of the Client requests to replace himself with another Client without canceling the trip, and it is before the date, ranging between 48 hours and 13 days, and after Masarat and the competent authorities approve of the person replacing the Client, then 10% of the trip value is paid as an administrative fee in addition to any other fees, if any.
- Masarat reserves the right to cancel the trip/program or the participation of any Client in the same immediately without giving reasons as per the aforementioned policy, or as per the minimum completion of the trip/program, and the Client shall be notified in the event that the trip/program is canceled. Masarat’s liability in the event of cancellation is limited to returning the amount paid to the Client’s account within 20 working days without any compensation, and Masarat disclaims its liability for any sums paid by the Client as a result.
- In case of force majeure/emergency circumstances, any of the following procedures shall be applied:
- Postponing the trip/program until the forced/emergency cause ends, and an alternate date shall be determined according to Masarat’s policy.
- Masarat keeps the entire amount as a balance in favor of the Client to be used within a calendar year from the date of cancellation.
- Transferring the trip/program to another similar area.
- In case of the Client is infected/suspected of being infected with (Covid-19) or any of the infectious diseases, proof of infection or suspicion shall be brought to determine an alternate date according to Masarat’s policy, provided that the postponement is for the injured/suspected Client and his relatives of the first and second degree only.
- Contact Us
- If you have any inquiries about the Platform, please contact us on +966566445538
- In case of any notifications regarding the Platform, please contact us at the following email: